Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Back

We have finally moved into our house. We left "home" on July 26th and settled in our new home on September 1st. I am in the midst of unpacking. There is so much to do and almost every piece of furniture has to be put back together after the move.

We are busy, busy, busy trying to get used to our new schedule. Scott is not traveling for work anymore, but right now it seems like we are never home. Adjusting to the school schedule is taking some time. Derek is on the 8th grade basketball team. So, for an example, we had a parent teacher meeting on Monday night, baksetball game on Tuesday night, church on Wednesday night, basketball game on Thursday night, and Scott had to work on Saturday. I don't know how long it will take to get used to the schedule. Being a person who likes a good routine, I am floundering a little bit.

Well, I'm on my way to pick up Scott from work and take Derek to the bus for a basketball game. So, I've got to run. I hope to post some pictures soon and update my blog. Everyone has a new look!

I miss you all.

5 comments:

Carol said...

I am so glad that you are in the process of getting settled and your family is already involved in activities. =) Been hearing great things through the grape vine! You are missed!

Leslie said...

Hi Ginger! I am so glad you are back on line. It will be great to be receiving updates and prayer requests from you. Love & miss you guys. Looking forward to hearing what God is doing in Florida. I will add you to my blog list. I am at htt://confessionsofashoejunkie.blogspot.com

Tricia said...

Yeah! You're back in blog land! I have missed your blog terribly. Life seems to be busy no matter where we are doesn't it? I hope Derek is enjoying bball and gets to play some.

Lori said...

yeaaahhhhh!!!!
Oh, I am so glad you're back on.
What a crazy busy schedule you have!!!
You are right, that will take some time to adjust.
I miss you, my friend, and will be praying that God provides all your needs so that you can flourish in your new home.
I love you.

;0)

Jeanine said...

Hi, Ginger! So happy you're back in the blogging world! Sounds like you're very VERY busy and getting settled in to your new home, surroundings and life. Can't wait for photos and updates.
Jeanine

I love you, Scott!